Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/stetri12/cbyachad.org/wp-content/plugins/wp-spamshield/wp-spamshield.php on line 2033
All CBY high holiday services will be led again this year by
Reconstructionist Rabbi Michael Ross and will be held in the
Sunday, September 16 – Erev Rosh Hashanah
- 6:00 p.m. Vegetarian potluck dinner in religious school wing of Kol Ami
- 7:30 p.m. Erev RH service
Monday, September 17 – Rosh Hashanah
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – RH children’s service
- 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – RH adult service
- (All CBY children are invited to participate in additional Kol Ami children’s services, beginning at 10:30 am. Separate services will be offered for toddlers, preschoolers, and youth).
- 6:00 pm. Tashlich at the Goldstein’s House (4834 Naniloa Dr.)
Tuesday, September 25 – Kol Nidre
- 6:30 p.m. – Kol Nidre Service
Wednesday, September 26 – Yom Kippur
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – YK children’s service
- 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – YK Adult service
- (Children welcome at all KA youth services).
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. – Break-out groups
- 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Chanting in Pepper Chapel – ALL welcome!
- 6:00 – Yizkor
- 6:30 – Neilah
- CBY Break-the-Fast in the religious school wing at the conclusion of services (bring a salad or dessert to go with the bagels and lox).
If you are a member of Chavurah B’Yachad, you will be receiving an email with a parking pass that must be displayed on your dashboard when you park in the Kol Ami lot. If you are not a member and plan to attend CBY services, please contact jdolcourt [at] xmission.com to obtain a parking pass.